I said at the start of summer I would do a post on all the cute little outfits I had purchased for Harrison and dutifully photographed the bulk of them all ready to go and promptly forgot!
My baby brain has reached epic proportions so I have started reading slightly more challenging library books and have registered for the OU in a bid to get my brain going again.
Anyway back to Harrison’s summer wardrobe…
- This cute little Disney number was given to us by my Mum and I think was a Sainsbury’s purchase. Supermarkets are vastly underrated in terms of their clothing ranges!! I get loads of baby stuff from Sainsbury’s and Morrisons in particular.
- This was the opposite end of the scale and a splurge purchase from John Lewis. I couldn’t help myself tho as it was so super cute, especially when it was sunny with his wee chubby legs out on show!
- Good old M&S had masses of stuff this summer that I could have lost my tiny mind over! The farmyard print vests and piggy shoes were particular favourites and the red cable knit jumper is both adorable on and really hard wearing!
- This was a little Next all in one set, it was a touch tricky to get on if I’m honest but was perfect and light for the brief spell of sunny weather we had.
- Last but not least is everyone’s favourite bargain shop Primark! You can’t beat paying under a fiver for two tops and two pairs of joggers. Ideal for chucking on the wee guy for crawling around the floor or Gymboree class. Annoyingly the tops are really neat fitting so only lasted about 6 weeks rather than 3 months!
Obviously he has a whole host of other bits and pieces, honestly he has more clothes than his Daddy and that’s saying something!
Where are your favourite places to shop for kids clothing? Would love to hear so let me know in the comments.